Chris Blakley is working on his dissertation for a Ph.D. in philosophy from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. He has been an instructor at LSU since 2004.
Blakley teaches introductory courses in philosophy, ethical theory, and political philosophy.
- PHIL 1000 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 2020 Ethics
- PHIL 3020 Special Topics in Philosophy
- PHIL 3052 Moral Philosophy
- PHIL 3062 Introduction to Political Philosophy
- PHIL 3090 Nietzsche
- Review of Johanna Oksala, Foucault on Freedom. Journal of Value Inquiry 41 (2007).
- “Ethics of Resistance in Foucault and Deleuze/Guattari.” Southwest Philosophy Review 21 (2005).