W-2 forms for calendar year 2013 have been posted to myLSU!
PLEASE NOTE: PAPER COPIES OF THE 2013 W-2 FORM WILL NOT BE GENERATED FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES WITH A PAWS ACCOUNT. The electronic posting to myLSU will be the only W-2 you receive.
You may want to take advantage of the myProxy application which allows employees to grant tax document access to other people, such as a spouse. Details about the myProxy application can be found at the bottom of this email.
Below are directions for accessing your electronic W-2 form, as well as tips for MAC and AOL users. If you have a problem accessing your W-2 through myLSU, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 578-3375.
1) Using your Internet browser software, such as Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer, open the LSU home page at http://www.lsu.edu.
2) From the LSU home page, click on the “Login to MyLSU” link located on the navigational menu bar in the upper left-hand side of the page. You can also access myLSU by directly going to http://www.lsu.edu/myLSUand clicking the “Sign In” link.
3) Once you reach the myLSU login page enter your PAWS ID and Password, then click Login.
4) Once you have successfully logged in,expand the option Financial Services category located on the left column, then click Tax Documents.
5) Select the tax document you wish to view, then click Go.
6) To print your W-2 form, click on the print icon located within Adobe Acrobat.
1) If you are using AOL (and the browser within AOL), you need to try to open Internet Explorer outside of AOL. Go to Start > Programs > Internet Explorer (usually has a blue "e" next to it). From there, try to login to myLSU and see if you can get your W2.
2) If you have a MAC and the form looks like it loads up, but all the fields are blank, try saving the file to your desktop (but use the save button within Adobe). Then open the file in the Adobe Acrobat reader program (instead of in the browser).
The myProxy application allows LSU users to grant access to certain myLSU applications to other people, where others can login and "act on behalf" of the LSU user. For instance, an employee can give their spouse access to their tax documents, where the spouse can login and see the tax documents as if they were the employee themselves.
Faculty, staff and students can access myProxy with their PAWS ID. The link can also be found on the myLSU portal under Personal Preferences. Non-myLSU users can access myProxy application from “A-Z” or Visitors/Parents tab on lsu.edu web page.
Faculty, staff and students logging in with their PAWS ID can invite others to "Let them login as me." myLSU users can also request access from other myLSU users, asking "if I can login as them."