The campus performance management system represents a continuous process of planning, communication, evaluation, development, and recognition and reward between the employee and the supervisor within the department. The annual evaluation provides an opportunity to formally review each employee as party of the performance management system.
Faculty - Due in HRS 6/30/2014
- Faculty Annual Evaluation Template [this is a recommended template]
- PS-36-T: Tenure-Track and Tenured Faculty: Appointments, Reappointments, Promotion, Tenure, Annual Reviews, and Enhancement of Job Performance
- PS-36-NT: Initial Appointments, Reappointments, Annual Reviews, and Promotions for Faculty Other Than Tenure-Track and Tenured
- C.V. and Supporting Documentation for PS-36-T and PS-36-NT
Unclassified/Professional Staff - Due in HRS 8/15/2014
- Performance Planning Worksheet for Professional Employees
- Examples of Key Performance Indicators
- PS-35: Performance Evaluations
Classified Staff - Due in HRS 8/30/2014
NEW PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM for FY 2015
Beginning July 1, 2014, a new Performance Management System is being introduced for fiscal year 2015 for the evaluation of all professional and classified staff. The new Performance Management System is designed to ensure that performance is properly defined and evaluated for each employee and feedback is provided year-round. Managing performance is an important year-long collaborative process and is crucial to achieving LSU's Flagship Agenda.
If you were unable to attend the training, we strongly encourage you to take the online training through Moodle. Click Performance Management System Online Training to access. You will be prompted to log into myLSU.