Welcome to the LSU Benefits website!
This site will provide guidance and support for all employees and retirees concerning their benefits and retirement needs. Whether you are a new or current employee of LSU or a retiree, we are here to serve you. Browse through our website for information regarding health insurance, supplemental benefit plans, retirement plan options, and eligibility. Feel free to contact us with questions, concerns or comments. Employees may view their current benefit choices in myLSU HERE.
- Magnolia Local Plus administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield (fomer HMO)*
- Magnolia Open Access administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield (former PPO)*
- Magnolia Local administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield (former HMO)*
- Pelican HRA 1000 administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Pelican HSA 775 administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield*
*Plan will be effective March 1, 2015.
* Plan will be effective March 1, 2015.
Voluntary/Supplemental Benefit Options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance with AD&D option
- AD&D Insurance (Stand Alone Plan)
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Critical Illness Protection Plan - New!
- Accident Protection Plan - New!
Additional Employee Benefits
- Supplemental Retirement
- Premiums Only Plan: Premiums deducted pre-tax from paycheck
- Tuition Exemption
- Awards & Recognition
Additional Employee Resources
- Click here for the 2015 Benefits & Retirement Snapshot
- Click here for the Leave Without Pay (LWOP) Benefits & Retirement Snapshot
Each year during the month of October, eligible employees have an opportunity to add or change their Health Plan and Voluntary Benefit elections for an effective date of January 1.